Terms and Conditions - Deep Space Airships
Revised: June 7, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://drednot.io/ website (the "Service") operated by drednot.io ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. The Terms and Conditions agreement for drednot.io has been created with the help of TermsFeed.
Children under the age of 13 may not use the Service.
While we reserve the right to terminate your account or restrict access for any reason, the following activities are prohibited and may directly result in a ban and/or deletion of account data.
- Sharing or requesting personal information such as your or another user's age, location, real name, pictures, etc.
- Online dating or any roleplay involving romantic relationships.
- Use of third-party scripts, modification of the client code, or abuse of bugs to gain an advantage in the game.
- Attempts to compromise the security of the service.
- Stealing or sharing account information of other users.
- Attempts to disrupt or disable the service.
- Impersonation of developers or administrators.
- Harassment or intimidation of other users.
- Threats of violence toward any person, including yourself.
- Use of bigoted speech toward any race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other group.
- Sexually explicit or otherwise obscene messages or drawings.
- Attempts to circumvent the profanity filter.
- Exchanging in-game items or services for items, services, or currencies in the real world or in some other game.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password or account key that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your account, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password or account key to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
There is no recovery process for anonymous accounts. You are strongly advised to save a backup of your account key.
Serious issues may result in a roll-back of all game save data. These issues include:
- Widespread abuse of bugs that result in item duplication, or otherwise allow items to be obtained unfairly.
- Widespread abuse of bugs that lead to an advantage in combat.
- Widespread abuse of bugs that compromise the crew permissions system, or circumvent any other security measures.
It is in the best interest of users to report such issues. In-game rewards may be granted for reports.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by drednot.io.
drednot.io has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that drednot.io shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Wyoming, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting a prominent notice on our Service.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at: email@example.com